Do you remember the magic and the surprise of revealing the film of your holidays? Those special moments captured by the camera that you almost forgot. Every photo was special and unique. Nowadays we are flooded by photos, we lost that sense of uniqueness. I suggest an app like this:
1) create an event ("Trip to ..." , "summer holidays .." , share it with your family or friends so that they can download the app and collaborate
2) each user can take max 24 photos for each event , just like if it was a film. Then each photo must somehow capture a special moment, something funny and unique.
3) while shooting you cannot see the fullscreen in your phone, you can only see a little pointer, just like in the old vintage cameras.
4) After shooting the pic it is uploaded to the cloud and it's not visible in your gallery.
5) 1 week after the event you can finally "reveal" the film , so that a link with all the pictures is sent to you and all of your collaborators. So it's time to discover those few special shots, those funny moments, those instants captured that made your event unique.
I have few ideas also for monetization, I am looking for collaborators who love photos, mainly some developer who has experience in putting an app in the Play / Apple store.