I'm thinking about building an app for the apple watch and other smartwatches, which leads my through the whole cooking process of dish.
1. I decide which dish I would like to cook out of a database. The decision is managed by tags: veggie | gluten-free | lactose-free | lo-carb | sugar-free etc.
2. The app provides me a list of ingredients I need to buy in a store (if I put it in a basket I confirm it with ☑️ button).
3. The app provides my the list of kitchen ware I need for the meal with graphics.
4. The app leads me through the process step by step with nice graphics and exact dosage of ingredients. When I'm done with a step, the app has a ☑️ button which leads my to the next step.
5. If I have to wait in between or after I'm done with all the steps, the app sets a timer for me so I can do something else.
6. Evaluation of a recipe and the result at the end.